A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ohebshalom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ohebshalom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ohebshalom, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohebshalom graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ohebshalom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ohebshalom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Ohebshalom practice?
Dr. Michael Ohebshalom practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.