A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ohebshalom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ohebshalom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ohebshalom, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohebshalom graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ohebshalom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Ohebshalom MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Ohebshalom practice?
- Dr. Michael Ohebshalom has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ohebshalom practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.