A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Kaplan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.