A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Kaplan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.