A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ramirez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernest Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Michael Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.