A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ramirez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ernest Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Michael Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.