Learn more about Dr. Michael Rotman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rotman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rotman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rotman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rotman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rotman MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rotman practice?
- Dr. Michael Rotman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rotman practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.