A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rotman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rotman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rotman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rotman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rotman MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rotman practice?
- Dr. Michael Rotman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rotman practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.