A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rotman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rotman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rotman, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rotman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rotman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Rotman practice?
Dr. Michael Rotman practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Lawrence Urologists.