A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bernard Harris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.