A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Meininger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meininger, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meininger graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meininger has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meininger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans