Learn about why this procedure is performed, who gets it done, and the different types of surgeries available.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Santoro
Dr. Michael Santoro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Santoro is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Nassau University Medical Center and Stony Brook University Hospital. Dr. Santoro has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Santoro has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Michael Santoro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.
Dr. Ricardo Cruz IV
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Urology
East Meadow, NY 1.31 mi25
Dr. Christopher Atalla
East Meadow, NY 1.31 mi
Dr. Stuart Rosenberg
Urology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Westbury, NY 1.51 mi42