A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Savino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savino
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Savino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Savino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Savino MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Savino practice?
- Dr. Michael Savino has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Savino practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.