A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Savino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savino
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Savino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Savino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Savino MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Savino practice?
- Dr. Michael Savino has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Savino practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.