A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schenden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schenden, Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schenden, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schenden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Schenden MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schenden practice?
- Dr. Michael Schenden has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schenden practices Plastic Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Plastic Surgeons.