A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Terrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Terrani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Terrani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrani graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Terrani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DR Terrani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Terrani practice?
- Dr. Michael Terrani has 22 office locations.
Dr. Michael Terrani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.