Dr. Michael Francis Trepeta MD and DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trepeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trepeta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trepeta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trepeta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trepeta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Trepeta practice?
Dr. Michael Trepeta practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Deer Park, NY.
See Valley Stream Orthopedic Surgeons, Valley Stream Pediatric Surgeons, and Valley Stream Pediatricians.