Learn more about Dr. Michael Trepeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trepeta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trepeta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Trepeta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trepeta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Trepeta practice?
Dr. Michael Trepeta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Deer Park, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.