A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trepeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trepeta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trepeta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Trepeta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Trepeta DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Trepeta practice?
- Dr. Michael Trepeta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Trepeta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.