A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Trepeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Trepeta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trepeta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trepeta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trepeta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Trepeta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Trepeta DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Trepeta practice?
- Dr. Michael Trepeta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Trepeta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Hewlett Surgeons.