A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.