A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Laparoscopic Kidney Surgery Nephrectomy
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Diseases Prostatic Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegelbaum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ziegelbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mark Ziegelbaum MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Ziegelbaum practice?
- Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum practices Urology and Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists and New Hyde Park Surgeons.