A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziegelbaum
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ziegelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegelbaum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ziegelbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Ziegelbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Ziegelbaum practice?
- Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ziegelbaum practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.