Learn more about Dr. Michele Grundstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Grundstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grundstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grundstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Grundstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grundstein graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Grundstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Amy Grundstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Grundstein practice?
- Dr. Michele Grundstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michele Grundstein practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.