A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Grundstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Grundstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grundstein
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grundstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Grundstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grundstein graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Grundstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Amy Grundstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Grundstein practice?
- Dr. Michele Grundstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michele Grundstein practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.