Ophthalmologist

4708 Alliance Blvd
Ste 825-Pavillon 1
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 596-1300
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Knowledgeable and Professional  |  show details
by Ralph on Aug 3rd, 2013

Dr Brochner is top notch. She performed cataract surgery on me, so I have had several office visits pre- and post- surgery in addition to the surgery in the past two months. Dr Brochner knows what she is doing and always takes the time to make sure you know what she is doing and what you need to do. She is thoroughly professional. She was recognized by D Magazine as one of the top doctors in the Dallas area for 2013, as voted by her peers. Her staff is professional and thorough. Wait time has been minimal for all my visits. I'm more than happy with my experiences at her office and the surgery center, and with the results of my surgery.

|  Fabulous Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Sharon D. Ward on May 30th, 2013

She is by far one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. I recommend her to all of my friends.

Jul 19th, 2012

I always felt in excellent skillful and caring hands with Dr. Brochner, in her treatment of my cataracts and cataract surgery - her entire office staff is wonderful to work with - and I love the results of the surgery!!

May 16th, 2012

Dr. Brochner is the best eye doctor, she is very knowledgeable, caring and thorough.I have/would recc her to anyone, including my family!

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

She is outstanding and spends all the time needed with each patient. I highly recommend her. You do need to understand that the wait in the lobby is well worth it.

|  Awsome Doctor!!!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Brochner actually listens to her patients! Her EXPERTISE saved my vision. She has the best staff, who will go the extra mile for you. She did my cataract surgery and I see in HD!!! I will admit she is very busy..but all who come to her say it is worth the time.She will answer all your questions about diseases and billing...so you can actually understand what is going on with your health and healthcare. I am not sure about the last comment on here but they do not understand anything about billing....I work in billing and they do not understand this process at all! I have to wonder if they even tried to have a discussion with this Doctor!! She is the best kept secret around! I trust her Totally!

|  SHE IS A GREAT PERSON AS WELL AS A GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

I found Dr. Brochner to be a very caring individual interested in all aspects of patients, not just their medical needs. Her staff seems just as knowledgeable and pleasant as the doctor. Both explained fully the purpose of each test and Dr. Brochner took plenty of time to explain the results and answer questions to my complete satisfaction. No one is rushed, but that can result in considerable wait times. I never had trouble getting an appointment, but had one postponed due to an emergency. I was notified in sufficient time to avoid the trip.

|  Long wait for the BEST doctor.  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr B is the best. And you will wait, just plan on it. This is because she spends tons of time with each and every person. I have lots of health issues and some of them impact my eyes. She is very knowledgeable on so much more than just eyes. I wish she was a general practice doctor, I'd love to have a primary care doctor as great as she is.She accurately diagnosed my conditions, she gave me great advice about my diabetes, better than the diabetes doctor.Also she is very positive and not fake. She truly cares and does her best to make sure you know she cares and you are not just a patient or a number, you are a human. Waiting is one of my pet peeves, and especially waiting for 30 minutes after my appointment time. I HATE waiting, and I usually ding whoever causes me to have to change my busy schedule. However, I will say it is well worth it here. She does have a lot of patients, and she takes as much time as each of them needs. And she will take as much time as you need for any and all of your concerns.Her staff is very nice and helpful, and they go beyond the call of duty to help me when I forget stuff. They call to remind, they dealt with the insurance for me, more than they had an obligation to.So, to sum up. You will probably have to wait. But she's the best, they all are. Competent and the most compassionate doctor out there. Bring a book and it's worth the wait.

|  Best doctor in over 64 years of my husbands life  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

My husband has been a patient for three years. We have never had a doctor as professional or who has as much concern for their patients overall health as Dr. Brochner has.

Feb 14th, 2011

Doctor Brochner really needs "call ahead seating". An appointment may be for 8:30 but you don't really get in the first part of the visit until 9:00 or later. After seeing the Tech, it is another 30 to 45 minutes to see the doctor. An office visit with Dr. Brochner can be an all day experience. Technically, she is spot-on but the experience can be trying.

|  Past goodness  |  show details
by Paul and Ali on Mar 28th, 2010

She used to be good (accurate). Last 2 visits, she was clearly trying to make the best of previous health problems and tech on maternity leave. Even commented about money problems. Rushed exam, gave wrong (incomplete) RX. Last (and final) visit, waiting room was packed and 6-12 people were already in back rooms(different nos. reported by front desk). Won't be coming back!

|  She has vanished with no new phone number??  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

I have tried to find her. She has disappeared. No notice to her patients. I had an appointment, but since I can't locate her, I have had to find a new doctor.Really poor management. Therefore, how can I trust her as a doctor if she can't take care of a simple thing like a change in phone. Even 411 has no number for her.

|  Best Opthalmogolist we have ever had  |  show details
by The General on Jan 8th, 2010

Dr Brochner immediately took my wife as a patient when we were told in the emergency room that there was not an opthalomogist on staff(she was having a posterior retinal detachment, I have had two bilaterally, so I knew the symtoms). Went to our personal physician the next day who immediately made contact with Dr Brochner and it has been up hill ever since. My wife also has bilateral cataract surgery by Dr Brochner that has been great. Would recommend her service to everyone.

by Rachel on Oct 16th, 2009

Very professional and friendly. Thorough eye exam. I will definitely use her again and recommend her.

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
May 3rd, 2009

Dr. Brochner has treated my mother (age 87) for the past four years. She goes out of her way to make mom feel special and to help her deal with being legally blind. She is a great person and an outstanding doctor.

|  Watch out for additional bills...  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2009

Dr. Brochner was good. However, her staff in the front office cannot give straight answers about fees. After I paid for 100% out of pocket at the time of service, I received additional bills in the mail months later. If you are selling something, you need to know how much you are seling it for. Wal Mart gets it right a billion times a day. Doctors should be able to get it right 10 times a day.

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Brooke on Jul 30th, 2008

Dr. Brochner is very professional. She is concise as well as compassionate. The office is immaculate and conveniently located. I recommend her to all of my friends and family.