A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hardaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Hardaway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hardaway, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardaway graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardaway has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Yvette Hardaway MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Y. Hardaway practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hardaway has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Hardaway practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.