Dr. Michelle Kim MD Patient Reviews

September 12th, 2016
Controller
Very smart. Follows up. Excellent diagnosis

April 5th, 2016
Dr. Kim is very easy to talk to and explains everything thoroughly. The office staff is very friendly and professional.

April 27th, 2015
She is an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC Doctor. Bedside manner is wonderful and the staff as well.

April 2nd, 2015
disappointed
Dr. Kim is friendly upfront, but she is always in a rush, is not truly accessible for questions during an appointment, and her manner led to a very in-compassionate experience for my wife after an in-office, vulnerable, stent removal procedure. We will not go back.

August 25th, 2014
Worst diagnosis & treatment
Dr Michelle Kim has a very friendly bedside manner. However, if you're looking for the best treatment and diagnosis I would look elsewhere. Here's why... 1. Beware of meaningless, expensive tests run without your consent or knowledge. I came in for symptoms of overactive bladder, which I felt was a very common occurrence and easily diagnosed and treated. She simply took my urine samples and told me they were testing for 'slow-growing bacteria'. She did not inform me what specifically they were testing for nor asked for my consent. Little did I know she would test for everything under the sun, including things I exhibited no symptoms of. My total bill with all the tests which came back negative because I exhibited no symptoms, failed medications, ultrasounds, cystoscopy…came out to 800 bucks. Keep in mind I have stellar insurance coverage and I work for an insurance company. 2. She had a hard time diagnosing me. Besides the numerous, unnecessary tests, she prescribed 3 medications, all of which had no effect. I had better luck with vitamin supplements. She ordered two procedures, cystoscopy, and ultrasound I didn't need. You trust your doctor is not beating around the bush to diagnose you, especially for a very common ailment....especially in her wheelhouse Urology! She will give you a run for your money. 3. The office staff will give you the run around for days and you will have to speak to 5 or more people before you can get a straight answer.

March 9th, 2012
Dr Kim is one of the most caring physicians I have encountered in my 70 years. I have had some problems over the past 5 years and have had 3 prostate biopsies entailing an overnight stay in the Hospital. Subsequently, I have needed to consult with her telephonically from Florida and she takes the time to explain everything and give options. I would not hesitate in recommending her to any person I know that would be in need of her services. The entire office staff is proficient and caring. The facility is easy to get to with plenty of parking.

June 16th, 2011
Dr. Kim was very busy but spent time with me making sure that all my questions were answered. She gave me the choices and options for my condition. I elected to have surgery and was very happy with Dr. Kim and the results. I would recommend Dr. Kim to all!

March 20th, 2011
Dr. Michelle Kim is very friendly, knowledgeable,courteous,always ready to answer you so you understand what she is telling you. Gentle, understanding.Is usually on time (+/- 5 Minutes) Has a great staff helping her.

October 10th, 2010
Warm and caring. Very clean and new offices.

July 21st, 2009
Caring & good doctor

June 1st, 2009
very disappointed..
Very disappointed with the whole experience with Dr. Kim and the office staff.. She seems to always be in a great hurry, and rushes you through the visit. I felt very rushed and barely got a few words in about my symptoms. After the visit, I tried to follow up with Dr. Kim over the phone had a question about the meds she prescribed, plus she seemed to misdiagnose the problem since my symptoms only got worse. However, her RN gave me the run around for days, and the doctor never called me back. What a frustrating experience!! Save yourself the time and money, and go see a Dr. who actually cares about her patients, and not just the paycheck..

July 6th, 2017