A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michiel Bove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michiel Bove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bove graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michiel Bove MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michiel Bove practice?
- Dr. Michiel Bove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michiel Bove practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.