A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michiel Bove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michiel Bove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bove
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bove Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bove graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michiel Bove MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michiel Bove practice?
- Dr. Michiel Bove has 1 office location.
Dr. Michiel Bove practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.