A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscoveanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Biscoveanu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.