A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscoveanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Biscoveanu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biscoveanu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu practice?
Dr. Mihaela Biscoveanu practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.