A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milagros Diaz is Good. Dr. Diaz has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milagros Diaz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Milagros Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milagros D. Diaz practice?
Dr. Milagros Diaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Syosset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.