A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana, DO is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wangsuwana graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Wangsuwana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- rson Tahoe Regional Health
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wangsuwana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans