A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wangsuwana graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Wangsuwana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- rson Tahoe Regional Health
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miracle Buddha Wangsuwana DO is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Miracle B. Wangsuwana practice?
- Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana practices Neurology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurologists.