A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Bazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Bazzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Bazzi, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bazzi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Hassan Bazzi FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad H. Bazzi practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Bazzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Bazzi practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Canton Surgeons.