A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Bazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Bazzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Bazzi, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bazzi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bazzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamad H. Bazzi practice?
Dr. Mohamad Bazzi practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Canton Plastic Surgeons, Canton Surgeons, and Canton Pediatric Surgeons.