A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Ahmad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad I. Ahmad practice?
Dr. Mohammad Ahmad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Bullhead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.