Ms. show details Ms.
by JoAnne D. Ellis on Jan 12th, 2015

This physician needs to stick to her specialty in epilepsy. I have written 3 reviews regarding, what my family and I experienced regarding her incompetence with respect to the Migraine Syndrome. My grandson saw her for the initial consult back in December (17th), and we are still awaiting the MRI that she supposedly ordered....and he is still experiencing headaches. When I read through the "positive" reviews on THIS site, I wondered if friends and relatives wrote them for her...as she was far from being courteous, professional or competent in our situation. Find another peds neurologist if your child might be experiencing Migraine. She knows nothing about these, and she claims to "show up" to work while suffering them, which means she is providing diagnosis and treatment while under duress. This is not only NOT professional, but also...and more importantly...highly UNETHICAL. She was dismissive, arrogant and cavalier about my grandson's headaches. And THIS review is from the grandmother of a REAL patient,...not one from people who are probably not even patients! I wrote a letter to the CEO of the Center for Neurosciences, with a complaint about her behavior and attitude towards us; NO REPLY. I suggest you find another doctor and another team of neurologists.

PCT show details PCT
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Monica M. Chacon she's very professional, a good listener,she loves her work, she care about her patients. There isn't enough words to describe her work of excellence. If your looking for a neurologist choose her you will not be disappointed. She went overboard assuring my son got the best treatment and she also give me applications for other programs that me son could benefit from. I believe she's god sent. P/S Keep up the good workYou are irreplaceable!

OVERDOSE show details OVERDOSE
Aug 24th, 2008

Double Check all medications, not only with Her, but with the staff as well. Wrote a RX for seven times the normal dosage for my newborn!

Outstanding Clinician, Excellent with kids and families show details Outstanding Clinician, Excellent with kids and families
by T Van Kleef on Mar 10th, 2008

Dr. Chacon is a superb physician. Her medical expertise, particularly her special understanding of Peds Neuro issues, makes her the choice for issues with kids. In addition, she helps kids understand what is happening without allowing them to be boggled or upset, and further explains things to parents one-on-one to allow us to really have the tools to help manage and control our kids situations, and provide them with the care they need.