3.0

Disappointing Doc show details Disappointing Doc
by Mom of Autism Boys on Jul 20th, 2016

I found Dr. Chacon to be very cold, unfriendly, and didn't work well with our family. She did not explain procedures, results, and when my son was in the hospital for 5 days under her orders, she did not visit him or consult with us once. Very poor beside manner and people skills.

Jul 18th, 2016

Dr chacon seemed In a hurry. She didn't seemed like she was interested in hearing us😔. Front girl Christina saw how upset we were. She kept apologizing She gave me a water bottle and just talked to me. Gave me a headache logged which has seemed to help

PCT show details PCT
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Monica M. Chacon she's very professional, a good listener,she loves her work, she care about her patients. There isn't enough words to describe her work of excellence. If your looking for a neurologist choose her you will not be disappointed. She went overboard assuring my son got the best treatment and she also give me applications for other programs that me son could benefit from. I believe she's god sent. P/S Keep up the good workYou are irreplaceable!

Outstanding Clinician, Excellent with kids and families show details Outstanding Clinician, Excellent with kids and families
by T Van Kleef on Mar 10th, 2008

Dr. Chacon is a superb physician. Her medical expertise, particularly her special understanding of Peds Neuro issues, makes her the choice for issues with kids. In addition, she helps kids understand what is happening without allowing them to be boggled or upset, and further explains things to parents one-on-one to allow us to really have the tools to help manage and control our kids situations, and provide them with the care they need.