A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morvarid Rezaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, Internal medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezaie graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rezaie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morvarid Rezaie DO is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Morvarid Rezaie practice?
- Dr. Morvarid Rezaie has 1 office location.
Dr. Morvarid Rezaie practices Internal Medicine and Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.