A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munirih Tahzib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munirih Tahzib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munirih Tahzib, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahzib graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht.
Dr. Tahzib has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munirih Nura Tahzib FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Munirih N. Tahzib practice?
- Dr. Munirih Tahzib has 10 office locations.
Dr. Munirih Tahzib practices Pediatrics near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Hoboken Pediatricians.