The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Munirih Tahzib
Dr. Munirih Tahzib, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Westfield, NJ, with another office in Warren, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Tahzib is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center, St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan and SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan. She speaks English.
Dr. Munirih Tahzib has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Munirih Tahzib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Frederic Schulaner
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Westfield, NJ 0 mi54
Dr. Ryan Brown
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Westfield, NJ 0.29 mi14