Learn more about Dr. Munirih Tahzib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munirih Tahzib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munirih Tahzib, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahzib graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht.
Dr. Tahzib has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tahzib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Munirih N. Tahzib practice?
Dr. Munirih Tahzib practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Pediatricians and Old Bridge Allergists.