Learn more about Dr. Munirih Tahzib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munirih Tahzib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munirih Tahzib, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Anaphylaxis, Asthma, and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahzib graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tahzib has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tahzib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Munirih N. Tahzib practice?
Dr. Munirih Tahzib practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Hoboken Pediatricians and Hoboken Allergists.