A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mystie Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mystie Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mystie Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mystie L Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mystie L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mystie Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mystie Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.