A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nachum Katlowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nachum Katlowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nachum Katlowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Katlowitz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Katlowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nachum Katlowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nachum Katlowitz practice?
- Dr. Nachum Katlowitz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nachum Katlowitz practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.