Orthopaedic Surgeon
342 Hamburg Tpke
Ste 209
Wayne, NJ 07470
973-956-8100
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

Great surgeon but the wait time in his office is outrageous! Anywhere from 1 to 2 hours !

|  Professional  |  show details
by Terri on Apr 1st, 2013

I don't write reviews buy I think Dr Fahimi is one of the best orthopedic doctors around. He is extremely professional, kind, willing to spend as much time with you as needed. He performed surgery on my shoulder and at the time he was in my insurance plan. Now I am having a problem with my other shoulder and he is no longer in my plan. I have to pay out of pocket but I would not trust anyone else and gladly pay whatever it costs because I trust him 1000000% to make the correct diagnosis and correct the problem. Thank you Dr. Fahimi you are the best.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

Dr. Fahimi is a very honest man. He tells and shows you the work that he is going to perform and why. He also gives you options. I would recommend him to my mother if she needed a orthopedic surgeon. FM

|  HORRIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE- He's a horrific,disrespectful, arrogant person who shouldn't be working in this capacity working with patie  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Waited over an hour and 45 minutes. Confused me with another patient and nurse almost gave me an injection despite the fact I had never seen the doctor for an initial consultation. When the doctor finally came into the examining room after an hour and 45 minutes and I very politely expressed my concerns about the excessive wait and the fact that they almost did an invasive procedure while confusing me with another patient, his response was "I am not the doctor for you because you complain too much". He then walked out of the room and refused to evaluate me or review the x-rays I had brought.

|  =/  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Fahimi is an excellent surgeon, but his office staff is not friendly at all. It is sad to see his medical biller and office manager so money hungry. I can not believe how many bills I receive and nasty grams while waiting for my check to arrive from my insurance company. If Dr.Fahimi wasn't such a great doctor I would be long gone.

|  find some on else  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

My appointments were always being changed. I had an important meeting to attend and my last appointment had been canceled, this was a follow up to my surgery. I got to the office at 8:45 am and my appointment was for 9:00. I had told the staff that I needed to be out of the office by 9:30. At 9:15 I asked to the where abouts of the doctor and was told he was in an meeting and would be there shortly. At 9:35 I walked out, got in my car and as I was pulling out of the lot I saw Dr. Fahimi get out of his car with a cup of coffe in hand. He was late but he had to stop for his coffee, which was more important than seeing to his patients. My surgery was so, so and after5 months I still haven't fully recovered and I go to PT three times a week.

|  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Dr. Fahimi is an excellent doctor, but his office manager I can do without.

|  Lucy Flynn -patient of Dr. Fahimi  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

Dr. Fahimi and his staff are the most professional, warm, caring, and knowledgable doctor's office I have ever experienced. I had three arthroscopic surgeries by Dr. Fahimi - both knees and a hip in the past 5 years. Dr. Fahimi is thorough, cautious, very concerned with the patience overall health and mental state in dealing with an injury and pain. He spends ample time with you at each appointment asking key questions and engaging you in the total plan for your health issue. Dr. Fahimi is truly a caringperson. He continues his education and discusses several options with his patients. I trustthis man with my children! In fact, he repaired my daughters knee and my son's fractured vertabrae. I highly recommend Dr, Fahimi for your orthopedic issues.

|  Best Surgeon Hands Down  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Having Dr. Fahimi as my surgeon was the best thing that could of happened to me. Not only did he fix me up and get me back into the sport that I love. He took the time to listen to what I had to say and never brushed me off. You might have to wait a bit longer to see him but, once you have his attention, you have his complete attention until he has answered every question you asked and then some. I would fly across the country to have him as my Dr. anytime.

|  Sgt.B. Hernandez  |  show details
by Wm. Hernandez Jr. on Apr 6th, 2010

i had roto cuff surgery 07 the scars from the surgery were tiny then and completely gone now . during my rehab i talked to patients of other dr's whom had the same surgery and there results were not the same. some of them in rehab over a year within two or three months of my surgery i was back to work he's the best!

|  an expert doctor  |  show details
by Patient with shoulder surgery on Jan 18th, 2010

In all my years of dealing with doctors and Orthopedic doctors, chiropractors, I have never met a doctor this great. I knew that Dr. Fahimi had a great education with his degree from Georgetown University, what I didn't know is how professional he is, his diagnosis of the problem, his caring and bedside manner. It all made my shoulder surgery very successful, where I am better than I have ever been in the past twenty years.

|  caring and knowledgeable doctor  |  show details
by lady with knee in jury from skiing on Sep 15th, 2009

My experience is that it is very difficult to find a doctor with this combination of skills. Dr. Fahimi made an accurate diagnosis of my knee problem, he used less invasive methods of surgery and he was very caring and attentive.

|  You can trust this doctor  |  show details
by Ms. Dylewski on Aug 18th, 2009

I am a retired nurse. I find Dr.Fahimi very knowledgeable and professional. He is very caring and puts his patients at ease with his calm demeanor. He LISTENS...and that is a plus with me! Many doctors do not listen to their patients and just rush them out of their office. Not with Dr.Fahimi...you know you are in good hands with him.

|  Knows what he's doing  |  show details
by Lithotek on Aug 10th, 2009

Dr Fahimi takes the necessary time and care and goes beyond to see that my needs are taken care of. He treats his patients with respect and concideration.Very prfessional with a great sense of humor. I may have to wait a little while but its because he's tending to patients needs. I would recommend him to my frends anytime.i