Dr. Nader Fahimi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nader Fahimi?

February 25th, 2017

Would never recommend him to anyone. He is cold and uncaring.

January 5th, 2016

Shoulder surgery

Excellent surgeon, I felt 100% comfortable with him doing the surgery. His knowledge and skills speak for themselves. He is also friendly and willing to share any and all information about your care.

October 19th, 2015

Drunk Driver

Be prepared to be overcharged for a consultation

August 10th, 2015

DID BOTH MY MOM'S HIP AND KNEE REPLACEMENT WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. GREAT SURGEON, GREAT STAFF.

May 27th, 2015

My Doc.

I’ve been with Dr. Fahimi for serval years now and I can only say great things about Dr. Fahimi he is a great listener, understanding, and will take the time needed to make sure both your and Dr. Fahimi understand what the action plan is for the better of your health and for this reason I give Dr. Fahimi 5 stars.

April 1st, 2015

Dr. Fahimi is kind and gentle. he explains each procedure fully. He replaced one of my knees and I am returning to have him replace the other. I highly recommend him.

March 26th, 2015

Very thorough and knowledgeable doctor.

April 19th, 2013

Great surgeon but the wait time in his office is outrageous! Anywhere from 1 to 2 hours !

April 1st, 2013

Professional

I don't write reviews buy I think Dr Fahimi is one of the best orthopedic doctors around. He is extremely professional, kind, willing to spend as much time with you as needed. He performed surgery on my shoulder and at the time he was in my insurance plan. Now I am having a problem with my other shoulder and he is no longer in my plan. I have to pay out of pocket but I would not trust anyone else and gladly pay whatever it costs because I trust him 1000000% to make the correct diagnosis and correct the problem. Thank you Dr. Fahimi you are the best.

July 17th, 2012

HORRIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE- He's a horrific,disrespectful, arrogant person who shouldn't be working in this capacity working with patie

Waited over an hour and 45 minutes. Confused me with another patient and nurse almost gave me an injection despite the fact I had never seen the doctor for an initial consultation. When the doctor finally came into the examining room after an hour and 45 minutes and I very politely expressed my concerns about the excessive wait and the fact that they almost did an invasive procedure while confusing me with another patient, his response was "I am not the doctor for you because you complain too much". He then walked out of the room and refused to evaluate me or review the x-rays I had brought.

July 3rd, 2012

=/

Dr. Fahimi is an excellent surgeon, but his office staff is not friendly at all. It is sad to see his medical biller and office manager so money hungry. I can not believe how many bills I receive and nasty grams while waiting for my check to arrive from my insurance company. If Dr.Fahimi wasn't such a great doctor I would be long gone.

January 20th, 2012

find some on else

My appointments were always being changed. I had an important meeting to attend and my last appointment had been canceled, this was a follow up to my surgery. I got to the office at 8:45 am and my appointment was for 9:00. I had told the staff that I needed to be out of the office by 9:30. At 9:15 I asked to the where abouts of the doctor and was told he was in an meeting and would be there shortly. At 9:35 I walked out, got in my car and as I was pulling out of the lot I saw Dr. Fahimi get out of his car with a cup of coffe in hand. He was late but he had to stop for his coffee, which was more important than seeing to his patients. My surgery was so, so and after5 months I still haven't fully recovered and I go to PT three times a week.