A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagai Rajendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagai Rajendran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagai Rajendran, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajendran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajendran has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagai Sundaram Rajendran FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nagai S. Rajendran practice?
- Dr. Nagai Rajendran has 12 office locations.
Dr. Nagai Rajendran practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.