A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naili Duan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naili Duan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naili Duan, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duan graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Duan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naili Duan MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Naili Duan practice?
- Dr. Naili Duan has 1 office location.
Dr. Naili Duan practices Neurology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Neurologists.