Dr. Namrata Sayani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
She is a very pleasant and patient doctor. I had cateract surgery in both eyes. Of course I was scared but Dr Sayani has a way of making you feel everything will be fine. Now I can see great with both of my eyes thanks to her.

February 10th, 2016
Best Ophthalmologist I have every seen
I was so pleased with this office. Every staff person I encountered was kind, smiling, and helpful. They set me at ease. Dr. Sayani was thorough, and explained everything to me in detail, and in words I could understand.

November 12th, 2015
pleased!!
the doctor will answer any questions, will spend time explaining what's going on, and is always pleasant, as are all of the staff I've dealt with.

April 16th, 2015
Be careful going here!
My husband and I have gone to very good ophthalmologists (in Ft. Worth) in the past, but this was the worst experience so far. I was surprised when the woman who called my name, didn't acknowledge who she was and sat me in a chair and ran through the test rather quickly. During my dilation, she took me to another area so this salesman could sell me some frames. Do they not know that you can't see well when your eyes are dilated? I know of what other doctors have said in the past about the back of my eye and nothing was mentioned about this during this exam. When leaving, no one offered me protection for my dilated eyes. The entire bedside manner made me feel like I was in a factory. The only reason I'm giving this place one star is because they were open.

March 28th, 2015
Excellent Experience
Wonderful experience from the phone call to schedule to check out

March 25th, 2015
Dr. Sayani explained everything to me in great detail. Would recommend her to everyone

March 9th, 2015
All around excellent.

January 30th, 2015
Felt like I was not even a person. In and hurry up and out, and in the next room, and hurry and get out. Spent maybe 3 minutes with the Dr. only. Not happy...They automatically sent my prescription over to the optical store instead of giving it to me. I will NOT pay those outrageous prices at that store ... Some places only want your money.

January 30th, 2015
Mr
Very Professional explains what the issues are and explains how we are going to fix the mentioned problems!!

June 6th, 2014
I am so thankful Dr. Sayani is an instrument of healing
At first she was very professional, but, once she learned what RJ stands for (real jerk) she relaxed and we both laughed, she is excellent at explaining what i was about to endure but, i told her do her best anyway and i would do my best to heal. i wish i had found this doctor 20 years ago, but, she would have still been in diapers. I can't say enough good things about her abilities and her concern for my eye health was quite evident. There has been absolutely no pain or any real discomfort, I have found no error in fees asked for or in fees paid, she was very clear as to all charges and where they originated. i will be getting on with a life of seeing things clearly, thank you Dr Sayani

April 29th, 2014
professionalism
My daughter had an appointment for an eye problem with peripheral vision. After the exam my daughter was told she either had a brain tumor or multiple sclerosis and needed an immediate Brain Scan. As a medical professional myself, I know you never drop an unsure, potential diagnosis of that sort on a patient without first qualifying it as a "cause for concern that needs to be investigated". The turmoil and fear this put in my daughter and the entire family was unnecessary and very poorly handled on the doctor's end. When the report was returned to the doctor's office after the brain scan, my daughter was told "It was fine". No clarification, and the person giving this information could not elaborate. Fortunately my daughter was given a referral to a doctor that examined her eye and was very informative about what the problem was and the treatment plan. Possibly bedside manner and skills in speaking to patients was not this doctor's strong point, but even uneducated people should know to not scare the crap out of patients when you don't know what is wrong.

August 27th, 2013
Get a second opinion
I would encourage you to get a second opinion. I was told I had high eye pressure closed angle glaucoma and needed surgery. I was given drops and told to schedule the surgery. This was after she tried to give me drops that I probably should not use. I went for a second opinion with a very highly respected opthamalogist that confirmed I DO NOT have glaucoma and do not need surgery at this time. It is now a year later and my eyes are fine. Subsequent visits still confirm. I personally lost all confidence in her and would not recommend her to anyone.