Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Allison
Dr. Nancy Allison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Allison is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Sentara Bayside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Allison has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nancy Allison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Ezmin George
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.75 mi11
Dr. Jocelyn Ricasa
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.75 mi9
Dr. Alessio Salsano
Virginia Beach, VA 0.75 mi38