A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanda Bysani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nanda Bysani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bysani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanda Bysani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bysani graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bysani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Riley Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanda Kusuma Bysani MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nanda K. Bysani practice?
- Dr. Nanda Bysani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nanda Bysani practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Pediatricians.