A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Suriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Suriel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Suriel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Suriel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Suriel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Ordin Suriel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi O. Suriel practice?
- Dr. Naomi Suriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Suriel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.