A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseer Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naseer Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseer Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naseer Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Naseer Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseer Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.