A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naseer Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naseer Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naseer Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naseer Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Naseer Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Naseer Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.