A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasrin Damoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrin Damoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damoui
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Damoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasrin Damoui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damoui graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Damoui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrin Samidoost Damoui MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasrin S. Damoui practice?
- Dr. Nasrin Damoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasrin Damoui practices Family Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Family Physicians.