A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasrin Damoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrin Damoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damoui
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Damoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasrin Damoui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damoui graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Damoui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrin Samidoost Damoui MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasrin S. Damoui practice?
- Dr. Nasrin Damoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasrin Damoui practices Family Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Family Physicians.