A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasrin Damoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrin Damoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasrin Damoui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damoui graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Damoui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damoui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans