A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Laird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Laird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Laird, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Laird graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Laird has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha E Laird FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Natasha E. Laird practice?
- Dr. Natasha Laird has 5 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Laird practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.