A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navija Valladares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navija Valladares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Valladares graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Valladares has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navija Valladares MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navija Valladares practice?
- Dr. Navija Valladares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navija Valladares practices Family Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Family Physicians.