Learn more about Dr. Neal Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Peterson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Peterson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Peterson practice?
- Dr. Neal Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Peterson practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.