A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Peterson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Peterson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Peterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans