A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Peterson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Peterson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neal Peterson practice?
- Dr. Neal Peterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Peterson practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.