Learn more about Dr. Neal Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal DR Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Neal Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Neal Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Cedarhurst, NY.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons and Woodbury Surgeons.