A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal DR Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Neal Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY.
See Rockville Centre Surgeons.