A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas George, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas George practice?
- Dr. Thomas George has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas George practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.