A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelima Narreddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelima Narreddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelima Narreddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narreddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Narreddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Na Narreddy MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelima N. Narreddy practice?
- Dr. Neelima Narreddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neelima Narreddy practices Internal Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Allen Internists.