A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neha Iyengar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Iyengar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Patel Iyengar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neha P. Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Neha Iyengar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neha Iyengar practices Ophthalmology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL.
See Hinsdale Ophthalmologists.