Surgical Specialist, Urologists
10 Parsonage Rd
Ste 118
Edison, NJ 08837
732-494-9400
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
by Joe S. on Sep 11th, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable regarding his medical specialty and keeps the patient at every level. He talks to the patient so that he understands what his condition is. He doesn'y speak in medical terminology. He always listens to his patients and is always looking out for their best interest.

|  show details
May 4th, 2012

Dr.Sherman is a highly qualified physician (urologist) who is an excellent diagnostian, understands fully patient issues, makes every attempt to resolve the problem, does his best to accommodate the patient's needs, and spends adequate time with his patient, so that there is a team effort between doctor and patient to work toward the optimal medical solution to the problem. I would highly reccommend him.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Sherman was vey knowledgeable and caring. He took the time to explain the procedure to my husband and I. He accomodated my request to have the surgery at a certain time so it could coincide with my school break (I'm a teacher). His staff was also accomodating and they rushed all the necessary testing to get the surgery date I wanted. After surgery, which was an outpatient procedure, he honored my request to be admitted an stay overnight at the hospital. I was uncomfortable with the catherer and did not want to go home the same day. Follow up visits post surgery were thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherman.

|  FRED PF. & BARBARA M  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

DR SHERMAN IS A TRULY WONDERFUL PHYSICIANHIS GUIDANCE DURING MY HUSBAND'S INCONTINENCE HAS CHANGED OUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER. HE WAS SO KIND AND CARING--WHICH I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED FROM MOST OTHER DOCTORS ANYWHERE. HE WAS MOST CONCERNED WITH OUR NEEDS/CARE/AND COMFORTLEVEL THAN ANYONE ELSE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. WE TRAVEL FROM SUFFERN NY TO SEE HIM AT HIS EDISON, NJ OFFICE & HEIS WORTH EVERY MILE. I ALSO SEE DR. SHERMAN FOR MY NEEDS & ISSUES.

|  With so few reconstruction specialists on the East Coast Dr. Sherman Comes in First  |  show details
by JayZ on Dec 21st, 2009

Dr. Sherman and staff were more than helpful and sympathetic to my very complicated health and insurance issues. The staff went out of their way to help me and so did Dr. Sherman all whilst in the middle of him changing practices. I praise the attention to detail that the Dr. and His office staff provide. I cant wait until the final surgery is successful so that I can write about it in this medium. Thanks for all.... JayZ