A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Motzkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Motzkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Motzkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Motzkin graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motzkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Edward Motzkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Motzkin practice?
- Dr. Neil Motzkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Motzkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Laveen, AZ.
See Chandler Orthopedic Surgeons.