A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Sullivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil M Sullivan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Neil Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Rheumatologists.