Dr. Neil Sullivan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Neil Sullivan?

September 26th, 2016

Rude and Very Insensitive

***NO STARS*** Neil Sullivan has to be the RUDEST physician I've EVER dealt with. I live in NY for 10yrs and never encounter ANYONE as Rude and Insensitive as Mr. Neil Sullivan. He doesn't speak with you he speaks AT YOU, he has a Very "WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT" attitude. I'm 37 yrs. old, I've suffered with RA for 10yrs and after relocating to Virginia my pain seemed to be worse. I came to Mr. Sullivan's office in tears and barley able to stand, No one offered me a wheel chair and once in the examination room with Mr. Sullivan his response to me as I'm sobbing is "Ms. Miller you've know you've had RA for sometime now and there isn't anything we can do about so you have to deal with it." It isn't the statement he made that hurt but it was his tone, which was a get over it and get out of my office. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him, I wouldn't send the devil himself to see him.

June 3rd, 2016

Very unpleasant doctor. Mean and nasty.

February 14th, 2014

Not very helpful

I too had a list if symptoms for him and he only focused on a couple. He did not explain anything. He asked some questions but did sit with me and ask me to explain my list and tell him what's going on. He didn't provide any feedback just take these tests and I'll see you in seven weeks. Oh he did say he could put me in drugs for pain. Hello! I want to know the cause of my pain. I was very unhappy with him. U may look for another doctor.

November 24th, 2012

very gruff. seems like he doesnt like his job

May 30th, 2012

I agree with a previous rating about this doctor being arrogant. He seemed lost somewhere and did ask many questions but was pretty vague in answering mine! Never again!

March 8th, 2012

This doctor has an arrogant attitude and does not seem to care about the welfare of the patient. He does not listen and often asks the same question more than once. He does not explain anything and does not offer alternative treatments if one treatment causes other problems. He gets visibly angry if you try to explain any problems with the medication he has prescribed. I will never go to him again.

September 9th, 2011

UNavailable

This is the most evasive physician I have ever met. He asked lots of questions without offering any information himself. By the time he was finished with his redundant set of questions, time was up. He refused to return my phone calls so I never had a chance to ask questions. He ordered numerous tests without taking time to explain why they were important He was quick to report the numbers, but he was absolutely inaccessible to discuss what the meaning of my results. His treatment plan consisted of a prescription (no education about the medicine either) and a command to come back in a month. I won't.

October 17th, 2017