A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Stone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson N Stone MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson N. Stone practice?
- Dr. Nelson Stone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Stone practices Urology near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Pomona Urologists.