A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Netta Blitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Netta Blitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Netta Blitman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blitman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Netta Marlyn Blitman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Netta M. Blitman practice?
- Dr. Netta Blitman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Netta Blitman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Albany Radiologists.