Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Netta Blitman
Dr. Netta Blitman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Clifton Park, NY and Stamford, CT (and 4 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Blitman is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and Kings County Hospital Center. Dr. Blitman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Netta Blitman has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Netta Blitman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Jacqueline Bello
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Bronx, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Sarah Oh
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Bronx, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Jason Ma
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi15